Tuesday, November 24, 2009

it's time for a break...

so i'm home for thanksgiving break...this is the only time i've been home since the semester started, it feels a little weird. i'm trying really hard to make myself just rest and not get into too much, i didn't really do much today, and i could tell my body was trying to really just rest up. i did however get a new cell phone today! yippie! my old one wouldn't charge any more so i hadn't had a working once since thursday. i got an alcatel one touch tribe phone, it's fun so far! it almost makes me wish i used my phone more often! i hardly ever have any use for it...but i can do fun things with this one that i couldn't do before. also i had a fun photobooth session today. but i miss my lexington, i think i've officially made the switch of where home really is, what a weird reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think! What you like. What you don't like. What you'd like to see on the blog. Ways to improve. Or just say Hi.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." // 1 Corinthians 10:31