Friday, June 3, 2011

{let's start over.}

Hello blogging world!! It has been sooo so long. goodNESS.


This is my attempt to get back into the swing of things.


I was reading in james today and there were some awesome things in there...he’s a sample:


Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

-James 3:5-6

Let’s not be carless with our speech, it can have more impact than we know!

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

-James 4:7-10

One of my favorites, I had it memorized at one point in time.

So what have I been up to?? As of late I picked up a new hobby: running. It’s crazy, never thought I’d be a runner, but I love it. It’s been hard to run lately cause of heat and CSF but I’ve still been able to get out some. Also I’m super close to launching my Etsy shop! GET. PUMPED.And even though I haven’t been posting I’ve still been taking picture of crafts and foods that I make so I should start putting posts up about them.

Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think! What you like. What you don't like. What you'd like to see on the blog. Ways to improve. Or just say Hi.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." // 1 Corinthians 10:31