Wednesday, September 16, 2009

just breathe

my week started off with me feeling the weight of stress and more stress. that's not how i like it. i should feel refreshed and at ease. ok, so maybe that's pushing it a little. but none-the-less i was feeling pushed in every which way, i wasn't sure if i was taking on too much or how i was going to get anything done, ever. i went to work and class on monday and seriously considered skipping my synergy team meeting...i didn't make up my mind till the last second and just went and i was glad i did. even though it took up more of the little time i do have it made everything seem better. it helped me realize that i do this because i LOVE THIS. i mean it's really as simple as that. i may get uber tired and worn around the edges and i might not get all the reading i'd like to for class done but i get there. i think it's important to realize how much i love what i do and what i put value in fitting into my day. it's not just another thing to fill up the hours, it's love. my love. God's love. God's plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think! What you like. What you don't like. What you'd like to see on the blog. Ways to improve. Or just say Hi.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." // 1 Corinthians 10:31